“Today in Lazio out of 13,784 molecular swabs and 19,751 antigenic swabs for a total of 33,535 swabs, there are 697 new positive cases (-110), 2 deaths (-3), 482 hospitalized (+2), 59 intensive care ( =) and +361 the healed. The ratio of positives to swabs is 2%. Cases in Rome city are at 286. Daily drop compared to the day before, but slightly up compared to the same day last week. Waiting still upward curve“. This was announced by the Lazio Region Health Councilor, Alessio D’Amato, on the sidelines of the Sunday videoconference of the regional anti-Covid task force.
Alessio D’Amato, regional councilor for health
“Yesterday’s Covid vaccine administrations (Saturday, ed) increased by 28% compared to last Saturday. 54% are third doses, 33% second and 13% are first doses ”, continues the regional councilor. “It is necessary, after 180 days, to proceed with the booster dose for the Over 60. For those who have had the J&J vaccine, it is necessary to proceed regardless of age after 180 days without waiting for the Green pass to expire. The vaccination hubs can also be accessed without reservation “.
* Vaccination campaign: over 8.8 million doses administered. Over 92% of the adult population and over 86% of over 12 who have completed the vaccination process.
* Third dose: over 300 thousand doses performed. 30% of the population over 80 years is vaccinated with the third dose. It is possible to book the anti-Covid vaccine booster dose for healthcare personnel for whom at least 180 days (6 months) have passed since the last administration. Reservations on https://www.salutelazio.it/vaccinare-dose-booster-personale-sanitario with health card and tax code.
COVID, THE LATEST REGIONAL DATA AREA BY AREA
* Asl Roma 1: there are 83 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 2: 160 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 3: there are 43 new cases and 1 death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 4: there are 47 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 5: there are 39 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl Roma 6: 90 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
In the provinces there are 235 new cases:
* Asl di Frosinone: there are 68 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* ASL of Latina: 95 new cases and one death in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Rieti: there are 28 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
* Asl di Viterbo: there are 44 new cases and 0 deaths in the last 24 hours.
Pubblichiamo solo i migliori articoli della rete. Clicca qui per visitare il sito di provenienza. SITE: the best of the best ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
La rete Adessonews è un aggregatore di news e replica gli articoli senza fini di lucro ma con finalità di critica, discussione od insegnamento, come previsto dall’art. 70 legge sul diritto d’autore e art. 41 della costituzione Italiana. Al termine di ciascun articolo è indicata la provenienza dell’articolo. Per richiedere la rimozione dell’articolo clicca qui